Yesterday afternoon we headed down into the wilds of Sarf Lundun to warm clarisinda
's new home. By the time we got there, both the sun and the barbecue were already doing a good job of it. Many people were there, Aliza was finally proved to exist, and apart from some brief fussing she had a great time and was photographed a lot. She even managed to smile in a couple of shots.
This morning, I've been far more productive than is normal for a Sunday:
- Completed my 2006/07 self assessment form for work.
- I've finished up my Child Tax Credit application.
- I've submitted my 2006-07 Tax Return (which required the exact same bits of paper as the above...).
- I've paid off the Virgin credit card bill.
- I've re-organised a few online accounts.
In about an hour, we'll be headed into town again to meet up with my sister and her SO for noodles.
Next: write my review of The Prefect
(which I know matgb
may be interested in).